Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

In Celebration

Sunday, as we celebrate our Father's, I gave much thanks.

Thanks for this man. My Father.


And this man. My Father-In-Law.


And this man. My husband and the Father of our boys.


What an amazing, difficult and unique task it is to be a father.

To my Dad, Spud and Matt,
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for being men that my boys can look up to and learn from.
Thank you for loving them so profoundly.
On Father's Day and every day I am thankful you are a part of our story.
So Much Love to you ALL.




**I noticed while browsing through pictures of the grandfathers and our boys there is not one picture where Pepaw or Papa is looking at the camera. Just another sign of their deep and incredibly endearing love for our boys. Heart Melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment