Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eleven

One month from today my baby will be a year old. There I said it. I don't believe it, but I put it out there and deep down I know it is the truth. In my mind, I feel like we just brought him home from the hospital a few weeks ago. The idea of sweet G being a year old is really hitting me hard. I want to soak up every last baby detail about him, but they are vanishing quickly.

A few details about my not so babish baby
-About 28 inches long, 20 pounds and 5 teeth
-Hair so long it is starting to curl
-Still love to travel along the furniture and are testing out your balance for walking all the time
-Rather play with a household items than a toy, coasters are your favorite
-Only food you dislike = pickles
-Love playing jumps and hide and seek/peek-a-boo with mom and dad
-Stranger attention seeking and you almost always find it from your cart seat
-Talk, talk, talk, but no real words other than dada or dad
-Climb - you have already mastered the fireplace and are working on the bathtub
-Still use all of your hundreds of expressions, most of them involving your eye brows
-Water baby - you love it any way you can get it, bath, shower, pool, river, or sprinkler

One of the things I love most about our days are our after nap chats. You wake up and I open the door to this face greeting me.



You tell me about your nap and I tell you what I have been up to and what is up next for our day. Usually the first thing on your mind is a snack.

See Momma that's what I want.


Please!


Yummy! Thanks Mom!


Eleven months has gone by so fast. You change and find new ways to amaze me everyday. I am so blessed and thankful to be your momma.

**If you see me with tear stained cheeks in the next four weeks no worries, it was probably just a my baby is going to be one breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment