Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Two, 2, Too

Well our little Smush is two months old! He is still a total Jackpot baby and as you have read here before we just adore every little thing about him.



Some of the fun things he has been doing this month are giving us easy smiles. Just talking to him brings on sweet coos and grins. My favorite is when he smiles at G. The first time I thought my heart was going to stop right then and there. But thankfully it kept ticking and I have now witnessed it dozens of times.

He is still a big, big boy! Weighing in at 13 pounds 13 ounces and already 24 1/4 inches long. That is in between the 90th and 100th percentile in both areas. The only down side is that he is so much bigger than G was so the hand-me-down situation isn't working very well. The seasons just aren't right. I just can't bring myself to put him in fleece PJ's or long sleeves and pants. He is already fitting comfortably in 9 month onesies!



We get our tummy time in when we can. Usually G and I are cheering him on with fun chants like "GO, Nolan, Go" or G's favorite "Nolan Strong".



Hi Buddy, yes I see you have your momma's chin. It looks cute on you!



He has also gotten his pout worked out. I caught the very beginning of it in this shot. So sweet and pitiful!

Nolan is 2 months and in just 2 weeks my little G will be 2 years old. It all happens too fast! Time please slow down. I want to drink in every moment with these two. They bring me joy that is beyond what I could have ever expected. These two are just too much!

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute!!! I can't believe lil Smush is already in 9month onesies!! Nothing better than a chunky and lovable baby boy!!! I wish time would slow down as well!!

    ReplyDelete