Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Smiles

I am so thankful for all the reason I have to smile today.

Especially this one.

**Warning - This could very well be one of those videos that only a mother loves. I am risking your boredom and posting on.**



I just adore how he gets so excited and smiles that big open mouth smile. Or how when you talk to him he will smile and turn away, like he is flirting or being bashful.

G and I could just sit and talk to him forever. We say "a-goo" and then get really excited when he says it back to us.

We try to come up with songs and funny things we can do to make him smile, like playing This Little Piggy on those sweet toes.

I absolutely adore spending time with both of them and seeing how their interaction has increased and changed in 11 fast weeks. Nolan loves his big brother and it is evident by that sweet grin that crosses his face when he sees him. G loves his little brother too. As soon as he wakes up in the morning or after nap, he has to locate Nolan. Every time I am loading or unloading the car he always wants to know Nolan's where abouts. He keeps close tabs on the little guy.

These brothers give me countless reasons to smile. And seeing them smile at each other is one of the biggest ones.

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a super hero.
- Marc Brown

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! We are loving the big dose of grandbaby pics! Thanks so much! Love the Nolan smiles and the song by Baby G!

    ReplyDelete