Pages

Monday, January 04, 2010

Happy New Year

Having G in our lives has created all kinds of firsts for our family. New Years Eve was just another example. We stayed in! For those of you who know Matt well know that he is an incredibly social person. When I heard him say "I just want to stay in" I almost passed out. Really! It took me a moment to recover. He is never the one to pass up any opportunity to go out and be with friends, even if it means a packed and inconvenient schedule. He will make the sacrifice. Turns out I might have made a convert out of him. Okay, that might just be just be wishful thinking. He did say it was the best New Years Eve ever. We made steaks and Papa came over for dinner, then we stayed up playing cards and drinking champagne. And just like every good party we even had a bouncer!

Bouncer from Callie Newton on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment