Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day


Yesterday was the biggest snow day I have ever seen! It did not stop snowing for one moment from the time I opened my eyes until I closed them again at night. I wish G was old enough to appreciate and play in it. He is beginning to think snow in Texas is normal. We relived my childhood and made Snow Slushies. I think we probably only had these once, since there usually isn't enough snow to make one.

During G's nap, I made a Valentine Snow Girl.

When she caught a glimpse of G through the window it was LOVE.

With the blinds open (so we wouldn't forget the beauty outside) and the fire lit, we enjoyed games, laughs and even a little indoor snow ball fight (thanks to Matt). Oh, How I LOVE a true snow day!

1 comment:

  1. Wasn't it...isn't it...fabulous!! My snow day post is coming - just waiting for vimeo to finish uploading! Wish we were enjoying this together!!

    Signed,
    sipping hot coco from a dang cute mug (wink)

    ReplyDelete