Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fluffy Little Chick


We took another trip to the Arboretum with G's best bud, Andrew and his fabulous mommy. The boys are getting harder to pose, since they would rather be on the move, but it was still fun to stroll with them and enjoy the stunning landscapes and gorgeous flowers. Here are a few of my favorites from the day.

Sittin Pretty

On the Move

Face Plant


I love how they already play with such a boyish nature! Just for fun comparison here are the little guys in October.



Gosh, they have changed! I thought that would be fun, but I am in a little bit of shock right now. It all changes so quickly!

Seeing their interaction with each other change as time passes is so fun. They always grin big grins when they first see each other. I can't wait to see the relationship that forms between them, being that they are each others first friends.
Happy Spring!
Love the Fluffly Little Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment