Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fourthversary



Today marks four years, four glorious trip around the sun for the Newton's. I love that birthday's and anniversary's always make me pause for a minute to appreciate the person or event being celebrated.

Today, in the midst of all the monotony of life (i.e. laundry, dishes and runny noses) I am so thankful for the man I married. I am thankful for the person he was four years ago and the growth and change that the past four years brought.



I am thankful for our unforgettable wedding weekend, the family and friends that joined us,the fantastic wine we shared and the beauty that is California Wine Country.



When I think back to that weekend I feel full. Full of laughter, gratitude, love and hope for a brilliant future.

Happy Fourthversary babe! I am blessed to be doing life with you.

Here's to many, many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment