Pages

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Bright Spots

I have so much to catch up on here on the ole blog, but I am not finding the time or the energy at the end of the day to come up with the words. Although, I collapse in bed drained of energy I go to sleep with these imprints. These thoughts of the day. These amazing bright spots. This love so incredibly intense it is impossible to describe.

These spots are my boys.

It's when we all cuddle up on the couch with a single goal to make the baby laugh. His laugh is so new and infectious to the rest of us. We are addicted and will go to lengths to hear it again and again.

It's morning cartoons.



It's being reminded of how much fun laundry can be.



It's a spontaneous run through the sprinklers.

It's a rare afternoon nap nose to nose with this face.



It's wanting to be just like Daddy.



It's a chalking up the porch after a lazy weekend breakfast.





It's G's request for a Daddy, Mommy, Baby and Brother snake out of Play-Dough.



It's Matt's funny text messages trying to fill the void I feel when I am away.



It's deciding we love Daddy's cooking "This Much!".



No matter what trouble the day held this is what remains. Tonight I am beyond thankful for these bright spots. For this love. For these boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment