Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

I heart Pinwheels



G has a deep love for pinwheels. I can't really blame him. They really are fun when the wind or a cute little toddler gets them going. Usually that cute little toddler adds a sweet sound effect of "Wheeee!" with the spin.

I imagine that is exactly what the pinwheel is thinking too. Or maybe "Get me off this ride. I'm gonna puke!". Either way "Whee!" is probably the better choice.

Well, thanks to Grandma Julie we have a garden of pinwheels to admire and love in our backyard. Recently, G and I took one of those little pinwheels on a hike up to the top of the Mound to see how the pinwheel would work up there. Maybe his first science experiment, if you will?



See the look of determination?



It needed a little help. But it turns out pinwheels are as much fun on the Mound as they are in the backyard! Our experiment was a success!



As a treat for all of that hard work and hiking we had Sonic drinks waiting for us at the bottom!

Anyone know how long I can get away with a water from Sonic as a treat?
I will take it for now, because something about the straw and then getting to munch on the fabulous Sonic ice makes this little boy a happy camper!

1 comment: