Pages

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Kick Off

Here it is... our kick off to Christmas with a visit to the jolly ole guy!
I went expecting the worst, but G actually liked him and really warmed up to him by the end of the event.



Santa was visiting a local restaurant to raise money for Meals on Wheels and Daddy was volunteering so G got to visit with him several times as he worked the crowd. He was even patting his beard and furry coat by the time we left.



I am not sure what it is but doesn't he look way too old in that last picture. I asked Santa for a life remote for Christmas. I am hoping that I can just pause time, just for a moment. G is getting the hang of this growing thing way too fast!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! He DOES look too big! Life remote has just moved to the top of my Christmas list, too :). And 14 chompers? Geez, Louise!

    ReplyDelete